JAVA DEVELOPER FOR SENSOR INFRA TEAM
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. the position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our Sensor Infrastructure Team and take part in building a cutting edge next generation multi-tenant SaaS sensor management platform
In this position you will
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Design, develop and deploy Java services with a focus on high availability, low latency, scalability and high throughput.
- Build and maintain multi-tenant scalable microservices run as part of a SaaS product.
- Collaborate closely with other engineers, product owners and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems in cybersecurity.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers as part of the company Infrastructure .
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- Take ownership of flows end to end, from endpoint to server.
We are looking for
- Team player, accountable, dedicated and passionate.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- At least 4 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Self-learner (Must)
- Experience with system design and data structures.
- Experience with cloud technologies (GCP/AWS/Azure) - Must!
- Experience in designing and building multi-tenant and scalable microservice systems (advantage)
- Experience working in containerized environment with Kubernetes (advantage)
- Experience in relational databases (Postgres advantage) and NoSQL databases (Mongo advantage