CWPP JAVA TEAM LEAD
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world’s top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our CWPP group!
Our group is responsible for building solution to protect Cloud Workloads, extending Kubernetes integration and sensors across the environment.
In this position you will:
- Manage cross-functional agile team.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment.
- Design, develop and deploy microservices, functions, etc. With a focus on high availability, low latency, scalability, and resource utilization.
- Collaborate closely with other managers, engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Promote best practices coding, code complete standards, OO programing & design patterns.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- At least 3 years of experience managing a Back End team (must), preferably an Infrastructure team.
- At least 5 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and passionate.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in managing a team of ~6-10 engineers.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure services\systems.
- Deep understanding of system design, frameworks & technology.
- Experience with using message oriented middleware (MOM) in-direct protocol solutions (e.g. GCP PubSub, SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.).
- Experience with direct protocols (REST, gRPC, GraphQL etc.).
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience with K8S, Helm, Terraform, Groovy, Jenkins.