SR. INFRASTRUCTURE AUTOMATION ENGINEER- JAVA
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. the position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our Security Platform group
The Security Platform division is focused on building the detection, investigation, security and management platforms as the backbone for Cybereason products. Utilizing cutting edge technology for big data, stream processing and graph analysis we build scalable multi tenant solutions based on cloud native services.
The Automation infra team is focused on providing tools and infrastructure to all R&D teams. Our aim is to enable a higher quality and pace of releases of our product to our customers.
In this position you will
- develop infrastructures for the development teams.
- Work closely with all development teams to improve the team's quality.
- Work on the top technologies like k8s, spring, jenkins CI.
We are looking for
- 4+ years of experience as an Automation Engineer
- 3+ years of experience in Java
- Excellent communication skills required for documenting & connecting with other groups
- Proven success delivering high-quality automation infrastructure with complex requirements in CI/CD and Agile environment
Nice to have-
- Spring Boot
- Jenkins groovy scripting knowledge
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience in selenium and UI testing