SERVER INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEAD
Who we are
Cybereason is the champion of today’s cyber defenders, providing operation-centric attack protection. Our Defense Platform moves beyond endless alerting to instead recognize, expose, and end malicious operations before they take hold. Cybereason is an international company, with 1000+ employees who defend the world's top brands in more than 50 countries.
Cybereason is the champion for today’s cyber defenders providing future-ready attack protection that unifies security from the endpoint, to the enterprise, to everywhere the battle moves. The Cybereason Defense Platform combines the industry’s top-rated cyber threat detection and response (EDR and XDR), next-gen anti-virus (NGAV), and proactive threat hunting to help defenders end cyber attacks from endpoints to everywhere.
Nice to know
- Two Israeli sites: Tel Aviv- Alon 1 tower, next to Hashalom train station, and Beer Sheva- High-Tech Park, next to University train station. the position is relevant for both of our sites.
- Hybrid work model
- Flexible working hours
- “Best high tech companies to work for” (by Dun’s100)
- “Top companies leading women representation” (by Power in Diversity)
You’ll be part of our Backend infrastructure team
The infrastructure team is responsible for POCs, implementation & maintenance of our core & infrastructure.
In this position you will:
- Manage an autonomous, cross-functional agile team.
- Your team will build and maintain robust cost effective infrastructure solutions for whole R&D.
- Plan & manage the execution of POCs, from requirements to embedding into infrastructure for R&D usage.
- Your team will Design, develop and deploy microservices, functions, etc. With a focus on high availability, low latency, scalability, and resource utilization.
- Collaborate closely with other managers, engineers, product owners, and designers, to identify and solve challenging problems.
- Work with experienced and highly talented engineers in a CI/CD environment with cutting-edge technologies.
- Take full responsibility and ownership from conception, development, quality to post-deployment
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- At least 5 years of experience managing a Back End team (must), preferably an Infrastructure team.
- At least 5 years of experience coding in Java (must).
- Team player, accountable, dedicated, and passionate.
- B.Sc. Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent knowledge.
- Experience in managing a team of ~6-10 engineers.
- Experience in designing and building infrastructure services\systems.
- Deep understanding of system design, frameworks & technology.
- Experience with using message oriented middleware (MOM) in-direct protocol solutions (e.g. GCP PubSub, SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka etc.).
- Experience with direct protocols (REST, gRPC, GraphQL etc.).
- Experience in building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins.
- Experience with K8S, Helm, Terraform, Groovy, Jenkins.